Monday, April 1, 2013

Introducing CreationsbyGMarie.com!

For those of you who may be new followers of Kawartha Beads I should start by saying that I inherited my creative fever from my mother and she has been my inspiration and guiding light in my own journey. I am always pleased to share new shops and handmade specials from any artisan but it gives me extra pleasure when its so close to my heart. While my mom has sold on Etsy for several years she decided to branch out and take the plunge into her own website. Introducing CreationsbyGMarie.com! Be sure to stop by and take a peek at all of her wonderful items and stay tuned for a FABULOUS monthly special. You can also find her on Facebook here.

The Deal of the Month for April is this beautiful Bird on a Swing Pendant Necklace, available at 40% off of its regular price. Sale ends April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment