Saturday, November 12, 2011

New Facebook Page for Kawartha Beads!

Alright, I FINALLY did it, I have set up a Facebook page for Kawartha Beads. The page will be fairly similar to this blog full of fun posts about the things I love the most-crafts and handmade items, coupons, freebies and money saving ideas and whatever else I think you may find interesting. Please feel free to chime in with any additional topics that you might like covered. I'm working on some great new things for the new year, including a weekly schedule for blog posts, some great giveaways and am hoping to add some diy projects and recipes. Whew...I'm tired just thinking about it! If you haven't already stopped by the Facebook Fan Page for Kawartha Beads be sure to come and LIKE us and I will be holding a giveaway for one lucky fan when we reach 25 likes!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victoria! Having a great time with it. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete