Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Shipping Deadlines

Can you believe that it is the middle of November already! It won't be long before Christmas morning is upon us! For those of you who are doing your holiday shopping online this year and avoiding all of those crazy crowds at the mall the shipping deadlines for Kawartha Beads are as follows
  • International: November 22nd
  • USA: December 8th
  • Canada: December 12th
I will be offering local delivery (within Lindsay) for no extra charge right up until December 23rd. I will even gift wrap it for you and attach a tag so all you have to do is write a holiday message. Please note that my online shop will be going into vacation mode beginning December 13th until the New Year to allow me to enjoy the holidays with my family, work on some new products and maybe even take a day to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment