Monday, November 7, 2011

COUPON ALERT!!! It's FREEBIE day!

There are a couple of FABULOUS offers that I wanted to make sure that you didn't miss.
  • My absolute favourite, Buy One Get One FREE coupon from Peek Frean's is currently available on their offers page. I saved this coupon until they had them on sale and grabbed two boxes for just $1.79. My favourite kind are the Vanilla Bean Latte...so delicious. Click here to get yours!
  • Another great offer today is from Nature's Path Granola Bars. They are offering a FREE box of Nature's Path Granola Bars by visiting this site and answering a quick question. After you answer the question you will receive a link to order yours. There are quite afew yummy flavours to choose from but I suspect Berry Strawberry will be a hit in our house.

  • Last but not least there is supposed to be a coupon for a FREE Olivieri Pasta at some point today (I heard a rumour of 3pm) on Websaver today so be sure to stop by and grab yours. Freebies like this go fast so don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment