Monday, September 12, 2011

Coupon Alert! Yogurt, Royale Bath Tissue, Peek Freans Cookies

I'm sad to see summer go but there have been some great new coupons lately! If you haven't stopped by http://gocoupons.ca/ lately then be sure to stop by and grab your coupons for yogurt and Royale Bath Tissue. I just used my last coupon so I'm glad to see they are back up again.

Cookie lovers this one is for you! Sometime today you can stop by and like Peek Freans Lifestyle Selections cookies on Facebook to receive your Buy One, Get One Free coupon.



Last but not least be sure to check out your local grocery store for lots of great coupons. This week I have found coupons for $1 off any Melitta Coffee, Save 75 cents wub any 2 Campbell's Ready to Use Broths, finally found some of the 75 cents off Black Diamond cheese, Save 50cents off Diana Gravy (I love their bbq sauce so thought I might like to try these in a pinch at dinner) AND I found a lovely little booklet put out by Smuckers that includes coupons for jam, Adam's peanut butter, Robin Hood Oats, Carnation milk, Eggos, Folgers, Gay Lea Spreadables and Dempsters Bread. Whew! What a find!

Happy Couponing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment