Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Canadian Couponing: My Metro Trip

I must admit that I rarely shop at Metro but I was in the area and only had one child with me so I thought I would grab a couple of things. Here are the results:

Fudgeo Cookies on sale for $1.88 (I needed a sweet treat!)
Oasis Juice Boxes on sale for $2.49-$1 coupon from Allens Apple Juice Can
Smucker's Jam on sale for $2.79-75cent coupon
Cavendish Potatos on sale for $2.50-$1 coupon

Coupons Total: $2.75

I also picked up the following coupons while browsing the store:
*Save $1 on McCain Breakfast Potatoes expires Dec31/11
*Save $1 WUB2 participating Cadbury products expires July 31/11 (plan on using to get some treats for the zoo/my little guys bday party this week)
*$1 off Pataks expires Dec31/11
*Save $1.50 on any Snuggle Fabric Softener expires Dec31/11

No comments:

Post a Comment