Monday, June 6, 2011

Saturday is my Heartsy feature day!

I am thrilled to announce that I will be offering a deal on Heartsy on Saturday June 11th! If you haven't already signed up please feel free to use my referral link here:
http://heartsy.me/users/78615/referral?c=plink
If you sign up using this link we both get $5 to spend!!!

My Deal:
When you purchase a Heartsy voucher for Kawartha Beads you will be paying $9 but receive a $22 store credit, or $32 store credit if you are a VIP member. If you are a VIP you will also have access to this amazing deal on Friday. You will have 6 months to redeem your voucher and you don't have to spend it all in one shot (you can pick up a treat for yourself for summer and then come back later and stock up on goodies for Christmas). Your voucher will be good only in my Artfire Studio.

I'm thrilled not only to be able to offer a fabulous deal to existing customers but this is an amazing opportunity to gain some extra exposure that I may not have otherwise been able to acheive on my own. Additionally, I think it is a great way to introduce new buyers to Artfire and its wonderful marketplace. I hope you will stop by and take a peek and don't forget to sign up using the link above to get $5 to spend at Heartsy!

Since I'll be busy preparing for this weekend I'll be taking a blogging break. I'll share the whirlwind with you next week when I can breathe again!

No comments:

Post a Comment