Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Canadian Couponers: Watch for it....

Have you stopped by P&G Brandsaver today to pick up your new coupons? With over $105 in savings there is plenty to choose from, however I was greatly disappointed not to see any for diapers or baby wipes:( There are some available in the insert that will be in this weekends paper. Take a sneak peek here.

Watch for your newest Redplum insert in your June 4th paper. Curious what wonderful deals await? Head over to smartcanucks.ca for a sneak peek!

Coupon Question... For other Canadian couponers who have Baby Ray's BBQ sauce coupons where do you pick yours up? I know many people have lucked out at Walmart but my store hasn't had any the last few times I've been in and so I'm looking for an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment