Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Introducing Designz by Liz!

I am always thrilled to feature fellow artisans and today's featured artist is also a local! Be sure to stop by designzbyliz for a stunning selection of designs for you and your baby. Read on to learn more about this amazing artist...

What would you like people to know about you as a person?
I am truly blessed! I have 2 wonderful or I should 3 boys (including my husband). They bring me a lot of joy and happiness. My mom gave me her old sewing machine just after I was married and ever since then I have had a passion for sewing!

Tell me a bit about your art and your products? What inspires you?
I love to create modern, fashionable accessories for baby! My inspiration and I think what keeps me interested is finding new fabrics. I am continually on the lookout for new, fresh fabrics!

How do you share your creations? Where can we find you?
Word of mouth has been one of my biggest sellers!
Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dezignz-by-Liz/145865585473552

What is your most important lesson since starting your craft/ business?
Try to stay positive and enjoy what you are doing! Focusing on one product at a time!


Some fun tidbits:

-Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? hot chocolate with marshmallows and whip cream!
-Your favourite candy? definately sour keys
-Your favourite colour? yellow
-If I were to catch you grooving it would be to this song….anything classical!

No comments:

Post a Comment