Friday, February 4, 2011

Custom Order Inspiration!

I had a wonderful customer contact me the other day to create a pair of earrings and necklace to match the Purple Flower Memory Wire Bracelet that she wanted to order. I decided to do a cascade style necklace and she had requested a fairly long chain. I have created several of this style of necklace over the past year and every time I make one I remind myself that I need to make more (including one for myself!) I love the way that it turned out and the combination of purples creates such a rich and luxurious piece. We decided to go with a chunkier style chain and then she can shorten or lengthen it depending on her outfit. I'm definately feeling inspired by her order so watch for some more of this style of necklace to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous!! i love the colors!!

    XOXO

    http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete