Sunday, February 6, 2011

Baby Shower Goodies!

Yesterday I had a great time at a baby shower for my sister's best friend. She's due March 10th with her first and I'm excited to have another mommy expecting so close to me (I'm due with my 2nd April 29th). What a perfect time to place my first order with friend and fellow mom-preneur Shannon of Baby Bum Cakes. Specializing in custom made diaper cakes using only quality baby items, they are both a fun and practical gift for new parents. Be sure to stop by the website and check out this February Promotion: Become a Facebook friend to our 'Baby Bum Cakes' local business page by clicking on 'Like' and receive a 10% discount off your order for the entire month. Be sure to add "Facebook friend" in the Special Instructions section of the Order Form.

I also added my own handmade touch with this Mom To Be Charm Necklace from my own shop. Necklace can be customized with a yellow, pink or blue flower. All this baby excitement is getting me in the mood for our new arrival as well.

Countdown is on!




No comments:

Post a Comment