Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 Game Plan...Progress Report

I can hardly believe how the month is flying by...just wish I could say the same for this pregnancy! I must have been fighting a bug this month because I have had several days where all I could do is rest. Thank you thank you to my little dude for being such a wonderful Mommy's helper and keeping himself busy and giving me lots of hugs and kisses to make me feel better. He has also started to refer to the baby as "MY baby" which I think might be a good sign of things to come and hopefully he won't feel too jealous.

On the business end of things despite almost four lost days of work I actually feel quite productive. Having a list of goals/tasks definatley helps me to stay on track and I was able to look at each day (including the ones I missed when I wasn't feeling well) and prioritize what needed to be done. Over at Rouge River Beads, the supplies shop I run with my mom, our January Winter Warm Up Sale continues. I put relisting, listing and making packages top on the list there and we seem to have had a steady flow of visitors looking to replenish their beads and findings after the holiday rush. As for Kawartha Beads, I also have been busy stocking up on supplies and looking for some new, cute charms to add to my collection. They should be here any day and I can't wait to add some new treasures to my shops. I also stocked up on some new paper goodies and can't wait to try out the ideas I have swimming around in my head! I have made several shops additions to my Artfire, Etsy and Zibbet shops. My goal by month's end was to have 100 listing in my Artfire studio and I almost there! There is always much discussion in the forums as to the "magic" 100 but I feel that is a good number to try and maintain and will give me a lot of stock to get rolling again once baby #2 arrives. Should be interesting to see how the later part of the month turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment