Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Some Christmas Gifts

This past week has been spent getting my own home/gifts ready for the holiday season. I've been attempting to get caught up on cleaning and laundry, wrapping presents, finishing up some last minute shopping, taking my little dude to a couple of fun Christmas events and finally taking some time to make some gifts for my own family!
On my husbands side we do "secret Santa" although it should be not-so-secret Santa since his siblings always tell us who they have. This year his sister and I have each other which means super girly fun shopping! Being pregnant I got to live vicariously through her presents as I shopped for some beautiful new outfits. Of course I couldn't resist making her some beautiful jewellery to match and I fell IN LOVE with them (they almost didn't wind up in her gift boxes). I just love the teal and black combination and I think it's great for any season! Note to self: treat myself to a new creation in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment