Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Minute Holiday Sales....

With only 10 more days until Christmas Eve the holiday season has flown by. Since I'm in Canada the shipping deadlines for arrival by Christmas have passed so does that mean no more sales for the season? No way!

There are plenty of opportunities to snag some last minute shoppers. I have loaded up my own "bucket" with product that I have left from my previous craft shows and have it ready to go EVERYWHERE with me whether it be to Xmas lunch with a friend, to work at the restaurant, or play group with other mommies. Everything is priced and I have an inventory sheet of what the bucket contains. There is always someone in need of a last minute gift for family, a friend, a hostess gift for a party and of course, the majority of the male population that I know has yet to even START any shopping. As an added bonus I've told the guys at work that I will even gift wrap any of their purchases if they would like me to.

 So grab yourself a pretty little "bucket" (I got mine from my local dollar store) because you never know who still needs some of your wonderful holiday goodies!

PS. Now is also a great time to snag Project Wonderful ad spaces. I have two free ones at the top right corner of Kawartha Beads blog and I have found oodles of other blogs with free or low cost ad options right now. It's a great time to gain some extra exposure and get your shop name out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment