Friday, June 11, 2010

Front Page Etsy Tags #6

Despite my lack of internet I did manage to collect some of the themes that made it to Etsy's front page this week. Many of them feature themes from the June merchandising desk which we discussed in a previous post. The July Merchandising Desk article is now available for you to start your planning for the next couple of months. Here are some of this week's tags in case you missed them:
  • violet & lime
  • mint & pink
  • If I had a Beach House
  • French anyone?
  • Sunny June
  • pinstripe
  • milk & mint
  • la vie en rose
  • botanica
  • June pearl
  • orange & gray
  • Home Sweet Home
  • la vie en rouge
  • cameras
  • robin's egg blue
  • Summer destinations
  • red & black
  • Hey Sailor
  • red
I created two treasuries this week of my own and hope that you will stop by for a peek!
lemon and lime with a twist of orange
For the Wine Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment