Friday, May 28, 2010

Where has the week gone?

Maybe the heat has zapped my brain but I can't believe it is Friday already! It's been a very busy week with the arrival of some beautiful new beads to add to the supply shop I run with my mother.

I have also been getting organized for the upcoming Supplies Sellers Marketing Exchange. I now have two girls with "buckets" of jewelry selling on my behalf and they are keeping me busy! This is the first official month for my "sales representatives" so I can't wait to see how it turns out. In case you missed the original article you can catch up here.

This week's Etsy Front Page Tags is quite reminiscent of last week's, relying heavily on the marketing desk article. We have seen many front pages featuring Father's Day gift ideas, gifts for grads, and summer weddings. I did catch one that was found using the search term rustic, one inspired by the French Open and one featuring Undiscovered Shops.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You have a great weekend as well. Wanted to stop by and say thanks for the blog comment/twitter.

    ReplyDelete