Monday, May 17, 2010

Earring Sale and More!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend! We attended the wedding of my cousin this weekend and it was great to get out and relax. My little one had such a good time at my friends house playing with her little ones that he didn't want to leave when we went to pick him up!

I listed a couple of new items last week that I haven't had a chance to share with you. I am celebrating the beginning of the summer season (starting with a long weekend coming up...whoo-hoo) by offering these lovely Red Maple Leaf Earrings for $5 until Victoria Day (Monday). A perfect way to show off your Canadian pride! have some more new items to list this week so I do hope that you will stop by for a visit!

What did you do this past weekend? Any upcoming plans for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment