Saturday, April 17, 2010

Calling All Canadian Artists!

I am currently looking to feature some fellow Canadian artists for artisan interviews. You can view previous featured artisan's Saffery Moore, Derniere Fois, Agawa Canyon and Bijoux Designs For You to get an idea of what the interviews look like. I also include your Etsy mini for a two week time span in the top left corner so we all get to see your beautiful goodies!
Not a Canadian artist? No problem, I love to showcase artists from all over the world with all sorts of creations. I am also looking for featured artisans for our supplies blog Rouge River Beads. I would also love to interview some bloggers who would like to share their insights.
If you are interested in being interviewed just leave a comment below and I will email you some questions. You can also email me at kawarthabeads@gmail.com
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm off to check your beads, I might need some!
    Jessica
    seedsandcharms

    ReplyDelete