Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This One is for all the Mommies!

I decided to do a more personal post today. As any mother knows each day brings new joys and experiences (and some not so joyous moments as well). Here are some of the things that I have learned in the past 19 months:

#10) I can really rock a ponytail, it's my permanent hairstyle these days.

#9) I can sing the theme song to a variety of cartoons but couldn't even tell you what song is number one on the radio right now.

#8) A "hot meal" is something that is not enjoyed by mothers of infants and toddlers

#7) There are no days off....ever. Weekends are just a time when there are more people around to interupt your routine.

#6) Showers are not a right...they are a privilege....especially if one occurs before noon.

#5) Personal space....remember that?

#4) That my child took half my brains with him when he left my body. I swear I used to be much smarter!

#3) Some days there just isn't enough coffee!

#2) Being a mother is the HARDEST job I have ever had in my life!

#1) I wouldn't change it for the world! (although a morning sleep in wouldn't hurt)

Hope these little tidbits made you smile! Please feel free to share yours!

1 comment: