Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Break Activities in the area!

Can you believe that it is March Break already? I don't have any school aged children yet but March break always seems to be the turning point...the point where you know that summer is on the horizon. It is also a great time for fun activities for kids of all ages.

The little guy and I are going to check out Lindsay Springfest which runs from March 16-20, 11am-7pm. From what I can gather from the website it is sort of like a mini fair and since Tuesday is supposed to be GORGEOUS I thought it would be fun to go and play for the day.

There are also oodles of fun activities going on at the Lindsay Public Library. For the crafty sort be sure to check out Thursday activity Art Creations for the opportunity to learn and explore the world of quilt making!

I'm sure there are many more exciting events happening around town so take some time to enjoy! If you know of any events in the area please feel free to share them in the comments sections or if you aren't from the area what are your plans for March/Spring break?

1 comment:

  1. We have Spring Break at the end of the month. Can hardly wait :) A whole week of not having to drive the school bus! I love my job, but some days it's hard to get anything going around here because in the afternoon I have to take off at 2:30.

    ReplyDelete