Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let the Sun Shine In Bookmark

Ever since I was a little girl I have been addicted to bookmarks! I remember being so excited for the bookfair at school and spent ages wading through the bookmarks in search of one that was just perfect. I'm still addicted to bookmarks (although I don't get as much time to read with a little one as I'd like) and I'm even more addicted to making them! I recently listed this sun charm bookmark in my Artfire studio.

Now that the little guy and I are FINALLY getting over this terrible cold I'm hoping to kick it into overdrive and get my shops loaded up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I was nominated for a sunshine blog award, I have to share it with other blogs so I have nominated you fo a sunshine blog award. Share it to other positive and creative blogs who inspire you. See details at:
    www.joseelafonddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete