Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Looking to spruce up your shop?

As I'm sure fellow artisans with online shops can relate, you definately wear more than one hat (artist, accountant, photographer, shipping and receiving, marketing guru and graphic designer).
Being in a partnership with my mother allowed us to take our own strengths and divide the roles. Mom takes care of all the bookwork and I have focused on the marketing and promotion of our shops. One of the things I have enjoyed the most is the creation of banners and ads. It's still a form of creativity only in digital format. I would love the chance to work with some other artists and fuel those creatives juices so I have offered a couple of banners and a project wonderful ad design option on Artfire. Stop on by and please feel free to contact me if you would like to offer me the challenge of designing something for you shop:)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect partnership you two have! Good to have a balanced relationship :)

    ReplyDelete